Took a quick trip to IL to help out my uncle. He wasn't feeling well and his wife was out of town. He had fallen several times and my mom really wanted to go see him. So I rented a car and off we went. After our 14 hour trip we made it there safe and sound. He was feeling better. We were even able to go out birding to some of the local lakes and ponds while we were there. Being so close to Wisconsin, we went to the cheese Castle and bought cheese. I really did'nt want to leave, but we needed to get home. We stayed a week and off we went back home. It was good to see my uncle and then my aunt. My mom was happy to see her brother. We will return and do more birding when things settle down. Birding is in my blood, a hobby handed down for generations. I love it!Thursday, April 28, 2016
Traveling
Took a quick trip to IL to help out my uncle. He wasn't feeling well and his wife was out of town. He had fallen several times and my mom really wanted to go see him. So I rented a car and off we went. After our 14 hour trip we made it there safe and sound. He was feeling better. We were even able to go out birding to some of the local lakes and ponds while we were there. Being so close to Wisconsin, we went to the cheese Castle and bought cheese. I really did'nt want to leave, but we needed to get home. We stayed a week and off we went back home. It was good to see my uncle and then my aunt. My mom was happy to see her brother. We will return and do more birding when things settle down. Birding is in my blood, a hobby handed down for generations. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment